Supervise, coordinate and manage daily operations of customer care associates, thorough inspections of every home delivered by construction to provide list of any deficiencies and a re-inspection when list is completed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-walk home sites to provide completed Quality Assurance walk for construction to deliver home to customer; provide quality control of finished product
- Mentor, Train and supervise Customer Care associates while monitoring adherence to company policies/procedures
- Coordinate with the Construction Department staff and trade partners in the completion of Quality Assurance walk items insuring repairs within 5 days and final sign offs before homeowner orientations
- Manage customer care associates and assist with elevated service requests, by dealing directly with Associates and Homeowners
- Provide feedback to director of customer care on ongoing or reoccurring warranty issues .
- Provide accurate and timely information to Director of Customer Care on Customer care associate development progress
- Maintain positive homeowner relations, provide homeowner with knowledgeable, timely and professional service
- Evaluate trade partner and product performance. Provide on going information to Director of Customer Care as it relates to quality of workmanship and materials
- Work with Director of Customer Care on special projects as needed
- Participate and attend department meetings
- Keep accurate service request logs and documentation of all work performed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Four (4) years residential, customer care or construction field
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with confrontational situations and maintain objectivity in public relations
- Detail oriented, works well under pressure, capable of handling multiple tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- High degree of construction knowledge
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Abitlity to motivate and direct Associates
- Team player
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.