Production and maintenance of working and presentation drawings using CAD coordination of engineering and architectural disciplines on a project basis. Time will be managed between Civil and Architectural drafting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform CAD drafting to produce plot plans, model complex layouts and other documents.
- Estimating minimal take off projects.
- Review civil and architectural construction documents.
- Act as the Division Box.com Administrator.
- File management.
- Coordinate lot fit analysis process.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Four (4) – six (6) years AutoCAD R14/2004 experience in the Civil and Architectural discipline
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture, Drafting/Design or related discipline
- Valid driver’s license
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to perform accurate, consistent and detail oriented work
- Highly motivated
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. May operate a motor vehicle.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.