Primary focus is to administer and coordinate the new home purchase process and close of escrow with the ultimate goal of creating “tickled, delighted and happy” customers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans with the final goal of creating a customer that is “tickled, delighted and happy”
- Within 30-days of employment, must complete the online, required Lennar Success University (LSU) Training Suites
- All New Home Consultants are required to participate in the division phone banks and events relative to their communities
- Adhere to the company’s selling philosophy when serving our home buying customers and realtor customers utilizing all selling and organizational tools provided. This also includes accompanying them through the Welcome Home Centers, undecorated models (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available homesites
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after closing. Records must be maintained of all communication
- Travel throughout the local community in order to self-generate sales from realtor/co-broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools
- Record data regularly and prepare periodic company reports in a timely manner.
- Participate in the homeowner orientation(s) required by the division. Where appropriate, work with customers on their builder option purchases
- Participate in neighborhood promotions and marketing programs
- Communicate with the field team for proper maintenance of your Welcome Home Center and Models and secure daily
- Attend sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies
- Lead and/or assist in processing complete paperwork to result in escrows closing in a timely manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) year experience in the homebuilding industry
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid real estate license
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of real estate law required
- Knowledge of construction, mortgage, finance, and escrow processes a plus
- Must have good communication skills and be organized and efficient
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional and capable of achieving weekly goals without extensive supervision
- Keep Welcome Home Center open during posted hours
- Must interact well with associates, customers, outside real estate agents and brokers
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Ability to problem solve
- Committed to self-development of sales and internet skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office with strong social media skills
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player with strong work ethic.
This is primarily an active position, involving office/phone work and walking in all weather conditions to homesites in the community. Must have a valid state driver’s license in order to take customers throughout the neighborhood and community, visit realtor offices, and to various other meetings in the process of self-generating sales. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard and telephone equipment. Must be able to lift and carry supplies and materials up to 25 pounds.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.