Lennar is seeking a Closing Coordinator for our Indianapolis market!
Summary of Position Requirements
Management of settlement process to ensure closing projections are met and exceeded by resolving issues daily.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule & coordinate NHO and settlement date and times with Production & NHC’s
- Process Closing Instructions for submission to North American Title, UAMC and outside title companies and lenders
- Management of settlement closing questions & issues via email, quick response time required
- Lennar Daily - Settlements & Projections
- Monthly Settlement Backlog Projections
- Update Mortgage Status with UAMC and contact with outside lenders
- Update JDE & Excel report with mortgage status, NHO & COE dates and times
- Update COE dates for current sales in JDE
- Review and signing of Seller documents for settlements
- Update and maintain closing calendar
- Create reports in JDE & Excel for weekly distribution to NHCs, UAMC, North American Title, Production & Senior Management - Closing & NHO Calendars, Mortgage Status Reports and Tentative Closing Reports
- Settlement Notification Letters to Buyers & NHC’s
- Print, sign and/or notarize Deeds for closing
- Mortgage, closing & cancellation default letters
- HUD Approval
- Assist Division President and Director of Sales with assigned projects as needed
- Oversee and ensure accuracy in execution of contracts and other closing documentation
- Sit in on all closings
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years experience in mortgage and title processes
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, Excel, JD Edwards
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Good writing and organization skills
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to interact well with co-workers
Regular interaction with Division Associates, Customers, Appraisers, UAMC, North American Title and Sales Associates.
Requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day in the confined quarters of an office and/or field environment. Also requires the ability to operate a motor vehicle when needed.
Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended period of time, completing paperwork, meeting with vendors and contractor and to receive/return phone messages. Extended periods of walking and standing are required.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.