Summary of Position Requirements
Handles customer care requests professionally and as quickly as possible. Responsible for evaluating requests, scheduling trades to complete work, expedite repairs and ensure homeowner satisfaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages completion of quality home repairs within standards set by company and industry specifications
- Respond to homeowner service calls as assigned by the Customer Care Coordinator and/or Customer Care Manager
- Contact homeowner within 24 hours and inspect calls within 72 hours
- Evaluates homeowner request to determine whether repair is warrantable or the responsibility of homeowner
- Monitors business partners work for completion and satisfaction of repairs
- Completes minor home repairs; obtains customer’s approval for completed work
- Monitors status reports for accuracy
- Expedites emergency repairs
- Assists in maintaining community standards
- Meets and greets homeowners during orientation walk
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum High School or GED preferred.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience required, preferably with a homebuilder
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills, communicate effectively, and understand technical aspects of residential construction
- Able to analyze problems, determine solutions, and produce desired outcome
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record
Daily interaction with various division personnel, outside agencies, business partners, consultants and homeowners. Regular contact with the general public. Frequent external contacts where matters discussed require resourcefulness, patience, clarity and tact.
Some office work which may require the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing 50 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Able to drive a vehicle.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.