Lennar is seeking a Land Planning and Entitlement Manager to join our team!
Summary of Position Requirements
Responsible for managing and overseeing due diligence for new acquisitions and the engineering and entitlements process for new communities. Coordinate with consultants and municipalities to ensure zoning and engineering submittals are approved in accordance with production time-frames and to proper specifications. Review and track zoning documents, developer agreements, permits, etc. for new communities. I-M
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage site engineering survey and environmental consultants to track and expedite new community approvals.
- Maintain a log of all pending and upcoming submittals.
- Perform due diligence research on new acquisition opportunities.
- Track permits to ensure continued compliance.
- Manage timeline schedules for all pending and upcoming land approvals.
- Maintain critical dates calendar for all projects.
- Value Engineering.
- Attend regularly scheduled project meetings with land team and consultants.
- Attend public hearings and meetings.
- Assist with preliminary budgets.#LI-ML1
Education and Experience Requirement:
- College degree required (Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Urban Planning preferred).
- Minimum three years’ experience in land development, engineering, planning and zoning.
- Strong organization and management skills. Ability to prioritize and take initiative.
- Must be detail-oriented team player comfortable working in a fast paced environment with heavy volume workload
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record required
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage required
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and civil engineering plans.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.