Opportunity awaits at Lennar for a Land Acquisition Manager.
Lennar, one of America’s leading homebuilders, is currently seeking an experienced Land Acquisition Manager who is motivated, organized, a self-starter with a strong construction background, good communication and leadership skills. Performs lead role in land acquisition negotiations and assists in development and implementation of business plan strategies. Responsible for budget preparation, schedules, purchase documentation, financial analysis and due diligence processes. If you want to work for a great Company with advancement opportunities, please apply today!!
As a Land Acquisition Manager, you will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Assist in development and implementation of business plan strategies, including monitoring/documenting land acquisition issues and the formulation of solutions
- Prepare/update annual objectives, budgets and schedules for assigned programs
- Perform a lead role in land acquisition negotiations and administer purchase documentation, financial analysis and due diligence processes, title report/insurance matters and monitors pre-closing compliance issues
- Assist in land division profile/brochure preparation
- Implement and maintain division land acquisition deal log and tracking system
- Prepare deal status reports versus business plan assumptions containing acquisition strategy/financial projections, schedules, etc
- Liaison with land brokerage community
- Ensure division adherence to contractual obligations
Requirements for the Land Acquisition Manager
- Bachelor of Science or Arts degree or equivalent
- Preferred emphasis in marketing, business, real estate or related real estate field
- Five years of experience in land acquisition, marketing and/or administrative positions with residential or land development firms or consulting firms serving real estate industry clients
- Computer literacy, including word-processing, spreadsheet analysis, project scheduling and data management software
- Basic knowledge of sales/negotiating principles and real estate
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Must have initiative and be able to achieve objectives with minimal supervision
- Must be detail oriented and a problem solver able to deal with complex situations
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop and reach
- Ability to lift, move and carry office supplies weighing up to 10 lbs.
- Finger dexterity required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.