Opportunity awaits at Lennar for a Construction Manager Trainee!
Lennar, one of America’s leading homebuilders, is currently seeking Construction Manager Trainees who are motivated, organized, and eager to learn and grow within the new home construction industry! The ideal candidate will have good communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all associates and Lennar vendors. If you want to work for a great Company with advancement opportunities, please apply today!!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing and maintaining job schedules
- Inspects and enforces job safety requirements
- Completes ‘punch lists’ and assists in completion of new home orientation lists.
- Attend construction meetings and training classes as scheduled
- Ensure job site cleanliness and assists in completion of model/inventory maintenance
- Assists in areas of service related issues
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for the Construction Manager Trainee:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College Degree or equivalent experience required
- Construction Experience necessary
- Must be able to work in a fast –paced, team-oriented setting
- Must be able to demonstrate effective communication skills
- Computer literacy and proficient in MS Office products (Word and Excel)
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record
- Valid Auto Insurance Coverage
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.