Responsible for all aspects of financial reporting which includes, but not limited to; auditing daily work orders, invoicing, collecting & processing payments, manage online pricing, & generating daily reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Audit daily work orders for accuracy, which include, verifying product or processes used to complete the order which at times requires interaction with the production staff.
- Responsible for invoicing customers for work completed and collection of payment from said customers.
- Preparation of check runs to be deposited.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintenance of cash flow legers.
- Setup, and maintain, pricing for static items that are posted online.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) - five (5) years general accounting experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- 10 key by touch
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Basic HTML knowledge a plus
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Interact well with co-workers
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability to occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office materials and supplies weighing twenty-five (25) pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.