Be a part of CalAtlantic Group, Inc. where building the dream of home from coast to coast is our mission. Our culture is established from great leadership and dynamic teams across the country, driven to become the preferred builder of choice for customers, employees and shareholders. As the nation’s fourth largest residential homebuilder, CalAtlantic Homes proudly operates in 19 states serving 43 major markets. As a talented organization with a long proven history of success, CalAtlantic provides you the opportunity to join this outstanding team in the new homebuilding industry.
The Online Sales Counselor generates and responds to online leads and inquiries with the goal of scheduling appointments and ultimately achieving sales.
This role is a great opportunity for a talented individual looking to grow a new home sales career and join one of the nation’s largest and most-respected homebuilders.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Proactively connects with potential prospects and Realtor inquiries with intent to drive traffic to communities
- Answers general phone number listed on website and ensures that all leads are responded to in a timely manner, in accordance with company expectations.
- Proactively reaches out to active prospects with the intent to set appointments with the field sales representatives (recent/previous traffic, interest lists, etc.)
- Sets and confirms appointments to visit the sales centers with appropriate follow-up as needed
- Adds new prospect information into CRM and maintains that information until the lead is transferred to a field sales representative. This includes updating notes as customers respond to emails and calls
- Generates workflow letters by community in CRM
- Tracks online conversion ratios (appointments/sales, leads/converted appointments, appointments made/appointments kept) and reports information to management team
- Collects and responds to realtor and public event RSVP’s. Relays timely and important information to management and Community Sales Counselors leading up to specific events
- Maintains current knowledge of all available product, inventory, events, etc.
- Attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and the residential real estate industry
- Familiarity with CRM
- Familiarity with JD Edwards
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Real Estate License, if required by state law
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and/or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years sales experience, new home sales or resale experience preferred.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.