Be a part of CalAtlantic Group, Inc. where building the dream of home from coast to coast is our mission. Our culture is established from great leadership and dynamic teams across the country, driven to become the preferred builder of choice for customers, employees and shareholders. As the nation’s fourth largest residential homebuilder, CalAtlantic Homes proudly operates in 19 states serving 43 major markets. As a talented organization with a long proven history of success, CalAtlantic provides you the opportunity to join this outstanding team in the new homebuilding industry.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Communicates through email or phone call (preferably by phone) with every prospective customer who emails CalAtlantic through the Website, within 2 hours Monday-Friday and within 24 hours on Weekends.
- Be familiar with all communities (phone numbers, offerings, features, tax rate, amenities, etc.) and local surroundings (be able to give directions)
- Assist with the generation of VIP lists and maintain list through email blasts to prospective customers
- Work closely with National Internet Center to develop and distribute E-Marketing campaigns for our communities
- Use Live-Chat function of the website and interact with prospective customers using this technology
- Gather prospective customers information to hand off to the appropriate communities NHC
- Perform basic maintenance to the website (information is current and accurate and user friendly)
- Entry and Maintenance of Division MLS
- Participate in community events on and offsite
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Minimum High School or GED required
- College degree preferred
- Experience in telephone and/or on-line customer service. Up-selling experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Ability to prepare written documentation and complete contract calculations
- Spanish preferred
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.