Be a part of CalAtlantic Group, Inc. where building the dream of home from coast to coast is our mission. Our culture is established from great leadership and dynamic teams across the country, driven to become the preferred builder of choice for customers, employees and shareholders. As the nation’s fourth largest residential homebuilder, CalAtlantic Homes proudly operates in 19 states serving 43 major markets. As a talented organization with a long proven history of success, CalAtlantic provides you the opportunity to join this outstanding team in the new homebuilding industry.
The Designer is responsible for setting up, maintaining, and administering buyer upgrade and option programs for all developments within division as assigned.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Directly meets with buyers to select option.
- Provides excellent customer service to CalAtlantic Homes internal and external customers.
- Prepares documentation to order selections.
- Meets with vendors as needed to maximize revenue opportunities.
- Works with buyers to review and select options and upgrades.
- Researches special requests by obtaining information on special materials and verifying applicability with Construction team.
- Views new community product and upcoming home closings to stay current on the product mix and product installations.
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred but not required. Interior Design Coursework preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of selling experience in builder design center, retail design center or equivalency, with a strong focus on revenue goals and customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and familiarity with Word and Excel preferred but not required.
- Willing to maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops, reviewing publications and communicating with other departments.
- Must be proactive with the ability to multi-task and follow through with projects containing high level of detail.
- Professional appearance and the ability to interact in a professional manner with a variety of customers required.
At CalAtlantic, we value every individual’s perspective and contribution. We are dedicated to creating a diverse environment where people can share their own backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ideas. CalAtlantic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all individuals fairly and in accordance with all applicable laws. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package while creating a collaborative working environment.
Except where prohibited, all employment is conditioned upon a satisfactory investigation into a candidate’s suitability. This may include a candidate’s work and criminal history. While applicants are not asked about criminal history at the initial application stage, a criminal background check may be conducted at the conditional offer stage, and may be considered where relevant and job related in CalAtlantic’s opinion, and consistent with applicable law. A conditional offer of employment will not automatically be revoked because of a conviction, and a variety of factors will be considered. Candidates who receive a conditional offer will be required to pass a drug screen conducted in accordance with applicable law. CalAtlantic reserves the right to revoke any conditional offer of employment.