Wells Park Highlights
Single-Family Homes from TBD
Wells Park offers homebuyers a rare opportunity to purchase new single-family homes in one of the Metroplex’s most sought-after, affluent areas, surrounded by highly desirable cities and towns, parks, lakes, golf courses, and headquarters of marquee corporations.
- New single-family homes, rarely available in highly desirable Plano, TX are located in one of the Metroplex’s most affluent and historic cities.
- Parks, lakes, golf courses, and nature preserves surround the community with popular and varied recreational opportunities.
- Dallas North Tollway, within 5 miles, provides excellent access to major corporate headquarters and to downtown Dallas, just 25 miles away.
- Close to Frisco’s “$5 Billion Mile,” the Dallas Cowboys’ headquarters, Legacy West and the Metroplex’s unlimited shopping, dining, and entertainment amenities.
- Children are eligible to attend highly sought-after Plano Independent School District.
Wells Park, surrounded by parks, lakes, golf courses, and within walking distance of Carpenter Park Recreation Center, offers a rare opportunity to purchase a new single-family home in desirable Plano. The affluent Texas city, just 25 miles from downtown Dallas, is a starting point for the Metroplex’s vast, high-end shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Nearby Frisco and the “$5 Billion Mile,” as well as the Dallas Cowboys’ headquarters, are within 10 miles. Dallas North Tollway, just 4.3 miles from Wells Park, provides excellent access to such marquee corporate headquarters as Toyota, FedEx, and Liberty Mutual. Children are eligible to attend sought-after Plano Independent School District schools.