Villages at Majestic Gardens Highlights
Townhomes from TBD
Villages at Majestic Gardens is a cutting-edge live/play /work townhome community in red-hot Frisco, one of North Texas's most dynamic and meticulously planned cities, a neighborhood surrounded by parks, corporate headquarters, shopping, and schools.
- Townhomes showcase live/work/play opportunity in one of North Texas’s most dynamic and carefully planned cities.
- Parks, a playground and vast open space offer homeowners leisure opportunities right in their backyard.
- Tucked between North Dallas Tollway, for direct access to downtown Dallas, just 30 miles away, and within 5 miles of “The $5 Billion Mile.”
- Future Grand Park and The Trails of Frisco Golf Club are nearly equidistant from Majestic Gardens, which is also across the street from major retailers.
- Children are eligible to attend highly sought-after Frisco Independent School District Schools, all located within 3 miles.
Villages at Majestic Gardens is just that, a majestic live/play/work neighborhood of townhomes and single-family detached homes taking advantage of the meticulous growth of dynamic and desirable Frisco. Tucked midway between Grand Park and The Trails of Frisco Golf Club, both less than 1.5 miles away, Villages at Majestic Gardens, enjoys unparalleled proximity to every amenity today's urban homeowner wants. The community features parks, vast open space, and playgrounds, while bordered by major retailers and Dallas North Tollway, a direct thoroughfare to downtown just 30 miles away. The Star, the $1 billion headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys, and "The $5 Billion Mile" are both within 5 miles, as are major corporate campuses including Toyota, FedEx, Liberty Mutual and JPMorgan Chase. Children are eligible to attend Frisco Independent School District schools, all within 3 miles.