Starting from $428,990
- Upstairs game room with optional wet bar
- Kitchen with oversized island, walk-in pantry and butler’s pantry
- Optional upstairs media room
- Three walk-in closets throughout home
The Huntington design offers 3,050 square feet of living space across four bedrooms, three baths and a two-car garage. A grand two-story foyer sets the tone of luxury that resounds through every room of this spacious, well-designed home. The formal dining room is off the foyer, while a private study/guestroom with adjacent full bath is just around the corner. The family room features a majestic soaring ceiling and a wall of windows overlooking the backyard covered veranda. The downstairs master suite overlooks the backyard and includes a luxurious bath with split double vanities and large walk-in closet.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $499,565
- Homesite: #105A
9200 Sandhills DriveLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: December
- Hand-Scraped Hardwood Flooring
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Media Room
Priced at $507,262
- Homesite: #135A
9108 Sandhills DriveLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Game Room, Media Room and Wet Bar
- Beautiful Stone Elevation
- Spacious Covered Patio
- Hardwood Floors at Entry, Extended Entry, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen and Breakfast Nook
- Gourmet Kitchen with Oversized Island, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances with Double Ovens and Gas Range
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.