Starting from $344,990
Lantana II Highlights
- Secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets
- Closet under the stairs, linen closets and utility room provide ample storage space
- Secondary bathroom with double vanity sinks
The Lantana II plan is 1,924 square feet across three bedrooms, two-and-a-half baths and a two-car garage. The family room is immediately visible when entering at the foyer. Two-story ceilings and two large windows on the front wall offer a spacious and well-lit family room. The kitchen and dining room open to the family room. A large pantry and beautiful cabinetry provide plenty of storage. High ceilings in the dining area continue the open design concept. The master suite has high sloped ceilings, a large walk-in closet and two side windows for natural light; creating a luxurious and comfortable living space. The second floor has secondary bedrooms, a full bath and a functional game room, open to the family room below.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $357,517
- Homesite: #016C
844 Rohan DriveRichardson, TX 75081
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-story ceiling
- Nail-down, hand-scraped hardwood flooring in dining room, kitchen and family room
- Beautiful hardwood staircase overlooking family room
- Granite countertops with titanium mosaic backsplash
- Beautiful window wall at family room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.