Starting from $516,990
- All secondary bedrooms offer large walk-in closets
- Mud room and utility with a bench and cabinet storage is off the garage entrance
- Optional second story options with game room, media and additional bedrooms
A one-story design, The Preston offers 3,689 square feet of living space across four bedrooms plus a study, four baths and a three-car tandem garage. This plan provides comfort and luxury through its spacious and open design. Secondary bedrooms flank the grand foyer which leads to an impressive family room and dining area. The center of the home is bright and airy, surrounded by window light. High vaulted ceilings and window light illuminate the study off the foyer. The kitchen and breakfast nook boast a large decorative island, perfect for entertaining. The family room has a stately fireplace and overlooks the back covered patio. The covered patio is has high vaulted ceilings with a beautiful cedar beam. The private master suite is truly grand with 15’ ceilings, split vanities in the bath and a huge walk-in closet. A bedroom and full bath are located off the dining room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $585,553
- Homesite: #007A
9425 Olive CourtLantana, TX 76226
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: April
- Large, open concept one-story plan
- Spacious utility room with mud area
- Oversized covered patio with outdoor kitchen
- First-floor game room and media room
- Beautiful kitchen with ample cabinet and counter space
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.