Starting from $397,990
- Gourmet kitchen with wine cellar, desk and walk-in pantry
- Downstairs master with box windows on two walls
- Game room with pop-up, octagonal ceiling overlooks first floor
- Walk-in closets in all four bedrooms and convenient mud room off garage entrance
Offering 3,853 square feet of living space throughout four bedrooms, three and a half baths and two-car garage, The Bridlewood floor plan offers spacious rooms and soaring ceilings that combine to create a sense of openness throughout. A curved oversized island adds drama to the gourmet kitchen, along with a built-in desk opposite the large walk-in pantry. A private study is located off the foyer, while an open study with a built-in desk and cabinetry are at the top of the stairs. In addition to a large upstairs game room, this flexible design includes an optional media room with storage closet.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $427,990
- Homesite: #005J
520 Oxford PlaceProsper, TX 75078
- MLS: #13372077
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Brick and stone elevation
- Beautiful yard and landscaping
- 10’ X 21’ covered patio
- Grand entrance with 20’ ceilings in foyer
- Large game and media room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.