Starting from $350,000
4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath with downstairs master. Kitchen opens to a soaring two story family room. Large formal dining room, family room, and loft. Optional bonus room and study.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $397,000
- Homesite: #0256
3998 Capensis LnRavenel, SC 29470
- MLS: #17014978
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: October
- Outdoor living on screened porch
- Home fronts to wooded HOA green space ringed by sidewalk
- Two story great room with natural light from many windows
- Luxury Tile Shower in Owner's Bathroom
Priced at $398,900
- Homesite: #0246
3993 Berberis LnRavenel, SC 29470
- MLS: #16025529
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- First-floor owners suite
- Double front porch and screened rear porch
- Wooded views and outdoor living area
- Two-story great room with natural light from many windows
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.