Starting from $434,000
- Two Story Plan
- Master Bedroom on First Floor
- Two Story Family Room, Loft, and Covered Lanai
- Optional Guest Suite or Bonus Room Available
3 bedroom, 2.5 Bath home with owner's suite on the main level. Two story family room, covered lanai, and upstairs loft. Both secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets. Optional guest suite or bonus room.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $485,100
- Homesite: #0781
1469 Bourne CrossingMt. Pleasant, SC 29466
- MLS: #17019209
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: November
- First floor Owner’s suite
- Open kitchen and living space
- Grand foyer
- Full front porch
Priced at $494,000
- Homesite: #0784
3610 Spindrift DrMt. Pleasant, SC 29466
- MLS: #16025337
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Beautiful rear-load garage home site
- Spa-like owner’s bath with luxury tile shower with dual showerheads
- Open kitchen with counter height island
- Lots of natural light with many extra windows
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.