Anthem Heights Highlights
Anthem Heights is an incredible collection of spacious single family homes surrounded by historic districts, landmarks and beautiful landscapes. Located one mile from shopping, dining and entertainment along Randall Road.
- Within four miles of both Geneva Metra and LaFox Metra train stations
- Accessible to a variety of shopping, dining and entertainment at Geneva Commons and downtown St. Charles
- Sportsplex of St. Charles, Otter Cove Aquatics Park, Pottawatomie Park and John O. Breen Park, Fox River Corridor and downtown St. Charles are all nearby
- Access to the Great Western Trail for bicycling, hiking and cross-country skiing
- Students will attend schools in the highly-rated St. Charles School District #303
Anthem Heights, in the desirable city of St. Charles, is perfectly situated off Route 64, one mile west of Randall Road and within four miles of the Geneva Metra and LaFox Metra train stations. St. Charles and the surrounding cities of Geneva and Batavia offer an abundance of shopping and dining options along Randall Road. The neighborhood is surrounded by architecture and historic sites with access to the remarkable Great Western Trail, a 17-mile path for bicycling, hiking, cross-country skiing and snowmobiling, along with the Sportsplex of St. Charles, Pottawatomie Park, Otter Cove Aquatics Park and John O. Breen Park. Residents enjoy the ability to send their children to one of Illinois’ top-rated school districts, #303.