Starting from $163,490
- Modernly designed floor plan with lots of open space, featuring a versatile great room
- The lofty master bedroom includes a private master bathroom that adjoins a walk-in closet
- This roomy townhome includes three bedrooms, offering an oversized bedroom in addition to master
- Conveniently located second floor laundry room
The Davis is designed to make you feel right at home from the moment you enter. This spaciously designed townhome offers three bedrooms, two and one half bathrooms, and an attached two-car garage. The first floor offers an open space with a great room that adjoins the dining room. The well equipped kitchen conveniently lies open to the dining room, which offers a nice view of the backyard through glass entry doors.
The second floor features two bathrooms, three bedrooms, and the laundry room. The master bedroom is home to a private bathroom that adjoins a sizable walk-in closet.
Best of all, your new home can be tailored with your personal touch with a wide variety of designer finishes. We take pride in building your home to be both efficient and safe. You can be assured your home is built with superior quality as it is backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $163,490
- Homesite: #3301
7107 Hidden Green CircleFox Lake, IL 60020
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: TBD
Priced at $189,370
- Homesite: #2403
7062 Hidden Green CircleFox Lake, IL 60020
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Large kitchen with center island
- Garden master bath with oversized tub and shower
- Oversized secondary bedrooms
- Desirable end unit
- Modern kitchen with white cabinets and wide planked flooring
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.