Starting from $162,990
- Stunning two-story family room with lots of windows
- Spacious kitchen with island
- Option to choose three bedrooms plus loft or third bedroom in lieu of loft
- End unit townhome
- Basement option available
Enjoy the comfort and space of the Glenshire's beautiful design. This end-unit townhome is home to two bedrooms, a loft, two and a half bathrooms, and a first floor study. The private side entry is situated between the study and the alluring two-story family room. The family room lays open to a spacious kitchen with island and dining area.
The second floor offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a laundry room, and a large, versatile loft. The large master bedroom features a private master bathroom and a walk-in closet.
The Glenshire offers a three bedroom plus loft or three bedroom in lieu of loft option for added living space.
Enjoy a large variety of decorative options to tailor this home as your own. Best of all, it is backed by a 10-year structural warranty.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $239,990
- Homesite: #0801
195 Owen StreetMatteson, IL 60443
- MLS: #09790512
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: December
- Professionally decorated builder model
- Stained railing with metal balusters
- Hardwood floors throughout the first floor
- Stainless steel appliances
- Cozy fireplace in the family room
- Master suite features tray ceiling and garden master bath
- Theater package
- Expanded basement and more
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.