Edgewater of Shorewood Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from TBD
This commuter-friendly, single-family home community is conveniently close to shops and restaurants along Route 59, and less than two miles away from Hammel Woods Forest Preserve.
- Community is currently sold out
- Convenient to Shorewood Parks’ abundant biking and running trails, softball diamonds, an 18-hole Disc Golf course, playgrounds and tennis courts
- Located one mile from the Route 59 dining and shopping corridor
- Under three miles to Route 59, Route 52 and the I-55 entrance ramp
- Scenic surrounding with spacious homesites
The beautiful Edgewater community is commuter-friendly and easily accessible, under three miles to I-55, Route 52 and Route 59. Situated at the intersection of Highland Drive and River Road, Edgewater is within reach of everything you're looking for, including shopping, entertainment, and beautiful scenery along the Route 59 corridor.
The community's wide range of three and four bedroom single-family homes is sure to provide ample space, style and storage.
Maps & Directions
Elementary School210 School Road
Shorewood, IL 60404
William B. Orenic Intermediate School
Intermediate School5820 West Theodore St.
Troy Middle School
Middle School5800 Theodore St
Joliet West High School
High School401 N Larkin Ave