Emerald Pointe Single-Family Homes Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $375,250
Emerald Pointe, a gated community in Puyallup tucked between the glistening inlets of the Puget Sound and Mount Rainier, features family-friendly amenities enveloped by the best of the Seattle-Tacoma area. The community of townhomes and new single-family homes offers 33 acres of landscaped parks, trails, preserved wildlife areas, picnic shelters, sports courts and playgrounds. From Emerald Point, homeowners enjoy premier access to convenient shopping, unparalleled recreation including three golf clubs, and top employers. For military families, Joint Base Lewis-McChord is only 15.3 miles away. The Sounder commuter rail station at Puyallup is just 9 miles away. Children are eligible to attend highly desirable Puyallup School District schools, including Pope Elementary, Glacier View Junior High, and Emerald High School, all within 3.5 miles of Emerald Ridge.
- Gated community in highly sought-after Puyallup, tucked between Puget Sound’s glistening inlets and Mount Rainier
- 33 acres of landscaped parks and wildlife preservation areas, include trails, sports courts and playgrounds
- Children are eligible to attend Puyallup School District schools, all within 3.5 miles of the neighborhood
- Front yard landscaping included
- Greenbelt homesites available
The ideally situated, gated community of Emerald Pointe, in Puyallup between the sparkling inlets of Puget Sound and Mount Rainier National Park, offers beautiful new homes rich with family-friendly amenities.
2 Floor Plans Available to Build
Maps & Directions
Additional Emerald Pointe Communities
Emerald Pointe Townhomes