Tribute at Mountain House Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $639,900
Ideally nestled in the premier master-planned community of Mountain House and located just east of the tri-cities area, Tribute strikes the perfect balance with an intimate community situated near modern conveniences and I-580 for easy commuting throughout the Bay Area.
- Ideally situated within the master planned community of Mountain House which features 700 acres of greenbelts, six neighborhood parks, a market and a private library
- Walking distance to Mountain Houses’ top-rated, state-of-the-art schools, including the brand new Mountain House High School
- Exquisite architectural detailing with charming exteriors in Craftsman, Cottage, Farmhouse, Mission and Traditional
- Luxurious master suites feature expansive walk-in closets, oval soaking tubs and separate showers with built-in seats
- All homes feature available first floor bedrooms with adjacent bathrooms
Ideally nestled in the premier master-planned community of Mountain House and located just east of the Tri-Valley area, Tribute offers convenient access to Interstates 205, 580 and 5 for easy commuting throughout the Bay Area. Artfully designed with superior quality, this pedestrian-friendly master-planned community is woven together with walking and biking trails, neighborhood parks and open spaces. Featuring start-of-the-art schools, a richly stocked library, established parks and more than 750 acres of greenbelts, Mountain House easily connects friends and neighbors. An abundance of recreational opportunities can be found nearby including wine tasting, hiking and biking in local state parks, water sports on the Delta and exceptional shopping can also be found at the nearby Westfield West Valley Mall and the Livermore Premium Outlets.
Thoughtfully designed inside and out, these family-centric, two-story home designs offer approximately 2,217 to 2,551 square feet with Great Room-centered floorplans that feature up to five bedrooms and four baths. Elegant master suites boast spa-like baths with expansive walk-in closets, Jacuzzi® soaking tubs and separate showers with built-in seats. Conveniently located laundry rooms are found on the second floor and optional outdoor California Rooms are available to expand the overall living space and create indoor/outdoor connectivity. Tribute homes are solar ready and include innovative energy-efficient features for increased comfort and convenience.
Join the interest list today and stay up-to-date on all of the community news and sales information.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $639,900
- Homesite: #0136
1325 S. Shields Ave.Mountain House, CA 95391
- MLS: #17015736
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now