Fallbrook Farms Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening May 2017
Paired Homes from TBD
- Three paired home designs available, with multiple elevation options
- On-site parks, open space and trail system
- Adams 12 Five-Star Schools
- Less than 5 miles to Orchard Town Center, less than 20 miles to Flatiron Crossing Mall, downtown Denver and Denver International Airport
- Access to I-25, E-470, daily conveniences and high-end retail
Fallbrook Farms is a master-planned community in the city of Thornton, Colorado. Located along the northeast boundary of Denver, this neighborhood provides proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, Adams 12 Five-Star schools and major employers.
The CalAtlantic paired homes at Fallbrook Farms are within walking distance to two shopping centers, featuring a Starbucks, Walgreens, King Soopers grocery store, support services and more. This enclave will provide 108 alley-loaded paired homesites and a choice of three floor plans, with two elevations available per plan. Residents will also enjoy beautiful views of open space, mature Cottonwood trees and the mountains.