Compass 4000s Highlights
Actively Selling — Single-Family Homes from $547,145
Desirable Boulder County living together with a beautiful collection of thoughtfully designed homes featuring an abundance of windows, gourmet kitchens and optional outdoor living spaces.
- Located in Boulder County
- Community gardens, parks and open space
- Nature will bring people together as they walk, run and bike on a network of trails through the neighborhood and to all four community parks
- Easy access to Erie, Broomfield and Boulder
- Students will attend the highly ranked Boulder County Schools
At Compass residents will chart their own course with an intimate, small town vibe and progressive outdoor living; perfectly positioning them to find adventure in every direction.
Compass is a state of mind, open to new directions. Fresh, unscripted ways to connect, explore and live your life. As a resident of Compass, your life will be grounded here, but not limited or defined by it.
There are five home designs featuring ranch and two-story styles ranging in size from 1,667 to 2,804 square feet. Expansive windows provide natural light and a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living. Oversized kitchen islands provide ample room for seating, gathering and food preparation. Great Room functions are more integrated, providing ease in entertaining, dining and socializing within one spacious location. Unique plans that adapt to everyday living as well as formal entertaining.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $547,145
- Homesite: #2011
738 Gilpin CircleErie, CO 80516
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: December
- Chef plan kitchen with stainless appliances
- Luxury 5-piece owner's bath
- Study with glass French doors
- Corner lot with front and rear landscaping