Starting from $456,990
The Scene Highlights
- Welcoming entry with covered front porch
- Large kitchen with center island and walk-in pantry
- Large destination great room with plenty of natural light
- Master bedroom with Deluxe Shower Bath
The Scene offers over 2,300 square feet of living space and three bedrooms, two and a half baths and three car tandem garage. This popular two story home also features a main floor study, formal dining space, loft, drop and store space off of garage, second floor laundry, destination great room with vaulted ceiling, large kitchen with huge center island and a walk-in pantry.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $550,000
- Homesite: #0112
19805 W. 93rd AvenueArvada, CO 80007
- MLS: #5672140
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Enlarged covered back patio extends living space
- Gourmet kitchen includes double ovens and gas cooktop
- Easy walk to swim and fitness center
- Full yard landscaping and sprinklers
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.