Starting from $549,990
- Three finished levels
- Large kitchen with center island and breakfast area opening to the Great Room
- Formal living room and dining area
- Finished recreation room and media room
- Convenient laundry on second floor near bedrooms
At over 3,000 square feet and 36' wide, the Barclay has the feel of a single-family home with three finished levels, three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms with the option of a fourth bedroom and full bathroom in the lower level and a two-car garage. A spacious and open floor plan, the Barclay features a large kitchen with center island and breakfast area opening to the Great Room. A formal living room and dining area are located in the front of the home. The lower level features a finished recreation room and media room providing additional room to entertain or relax with family. On the third floor, is a spacious owner’s suite with deck retreat, a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with garden bath, a separate shower and dual vanities. Two secondary bedrooms, a hall bathroom and a convenient laundry complete the second floor.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
2 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $599,990
- Homesite: #0051
22271 Foggy Ridge TerraceAshburn, VA 20148
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: November
- This homesite is a 36' wide end unit - it feels like a single family home!
- Full brick front exterior
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including double ovens
- Hardwood floors throughout the lower level
- Hardwood stairs
- Finished lower level that includes a fourth bedroom, full bath, and a built in wet bar
Priced at $609,990
- Homesite: #0055
22276 Foggy Ridge TeAshburn, VA 20148
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- An end unit that is 36' wide - feels like a single family home!
- Full brick exterior with owner's suite retreat
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel applicances, including double ovens
- Hardwood floors throughout the main level
- Hardwood stairs
- Fourth bedroom and full bath on lower level
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.