Starting from $614,990
- First floor owner's suite
- Spacious kitchen with large center island opens to Great Room and Breakfast Area. Enjoy the large walk-in pantry and a butler's pantry opening to the formal dining room
- Dramatic two story Great Room
- A convenient family foyer off the garage and laundry room adds a place to organize the necessities of busy family life. Add the locker-style family organizers for additional storage.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a buddy bath each with their own sink conveniently placed near each bedroom
The Birchfield shown with optional brick front
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $699,990
- Homesite: #0006
23839 Grayhaven PlaceAldie, VA 20105
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Birchfield Elevation B with Stone Water Table
- Over One-Third Acre Homesite Backing to Tree Save Area
- Three-Car Garage
- First-Floor Owner's Suite with Garden Bath and Two Walk-In Closets
- Dramatic Two-Story Great Room
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Hardwood Floors and Oak Stairs
- Finished Lower Level Recreation Room, Bedroom and Full Bathroom
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.