- Carbondale Traditional 1 (Model)
- Carbondale Traditional 10 +$2,000
- Carbondale Traditional 2 +$4,000
- Carbondale Traditional 3 +$6,000
- Carbondale Traditional 9 +$7,000
- Carbondale Urban 4 +$44,000
- Carbondale Urban 7 (Model) +$45,000
- Carbondale Urban 6 +$46,000
- Carbondale Urban 5 +$47,000
- Carbondale Urban 8 +$48,000
Starting from $319,990
- Open Kitchen - Artfully Designed with the Chef in Mind. Choose from Mid or Rear Kitchen Plans
- Owner's Suite Offers Walk In Closet and Choice of Bathroom Layout and Front or Rear Owner's Suite Placement
- Loft Level - 4th Level of Living Space with Bedroom and Bathroom (Included in Urban Elevations)
- Rooftop Terrace - Enjoy Additional Outdoor Living Space on Your Rooftop Terrace (Included in Urban Elevations)
The Carbondale starts at 1,548 square feet and includes 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a one-car garage in a thoughtfully designed layout. Customize this home to fit your lifestyle. Choose either the open mid kitchen plan or the traditional rear kitchen and between the Traditional elevation with fourth floor loft or the Urban elevation with loft and rooftop terrace.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $378,472
- Homesite: #0154
12710 Rustic Rock LaneBeltsville, MD 20705
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.