Ackerman Meadows Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening Winter 2017-2018
Ackerman Meadows, ideal for military families and homebuyers seeking to take advantage of Northeast San Antonio’s excitement, charm, and affordability, enjoys an outstanding location just off major thoroughfares, close to Randolph Air Force Base and Fort Sam Houston.
- Ideal for military families seeking a homebuying opportunity in San Antonio’s growing, yet still affordable, and desirable Northeast Sid
- Close to four major thoroughfares, including Interstates 10 and 35 and Loops 410 and 1604, for convenient commutes
- Excellent proximity to Randolph Air Force Base and Fort Sam Houston
- Downtown San Antonio, with its iconic RiverWalk, the Alamodome, shopping, dining, and recreation, is less than 15 miles away
- Children are eligible to attend desirable Judson Independent School District schools, all within eight miles
Ackerman Meadows enjoys one of the best locations in greater San Antonio, with outstanding access to the major corridors of IH-10, IH-35, and Loop 410 and Loop 1604 and proximity to Randolph Air Force Base and Fort Sam Houston. Located in the highly desirable Northeast Side, Ackerman Meadows provides an ideal neighborhood for military families. Major retailers, entertainment, parks and recreation, grocery stores and other conveniences, along with some of the best Tex-Mex and barbecue restaurants around, are all within a few miles. San Antonio’s iconic RiverWalk is less than 15 miles away, along with the fabulous Majestic Theatre, the Alamodome, home of basketball’s Spurs, and, of course, the Alamo. Children are eligible to attend nearby Judson Independent School District’s Masters Elementary, Metzger Middle, and Wagner High schools.