Starting from $305,990
- Study is an optional bedroom 4.
- Large family room for entertaining.
- Covered patio is an optional deluxe covered patio.
- Optional bonus room for additional living space.
One story home with three bedrooms, two full baths, one half bath and two car garage.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $334,000
- Homesite: #2204
637 CavanCibolo, TX 78108
- MLS: #1176344
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Exterior 100% stone
- Open kitchen with island and bar top, built-in stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Stone floor to ceiling wood burner fireplace
- Bay window in master bedroom
- Oversized mudset shower with seat, and separated granite vanities in Master bath
- Ceramic tile throughout
- Deluxe covered patio
- Extended Garage to fit in a truck
- Sprinkler system and full home gutters
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.