Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek Highlights
Actively Selling — Single Family Homes from $638,049
A Master Plan Community, The Ranch at Brushy Creek is an exceptional place to live, as it combines both elegant living and the best nature has to offer.
- Amenities include a junior Olympic-sized pool, toddler pool with water feature, hike and bike trail and covered pavilion
- Recognized as one of the top school districts in Texas
- Brushy Creek Lake park includes a kayak and canoe launch site, picnic pavilions, fishing pier, and a wildlife observation area
Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek is the premier community for those searching for a strong sense of neighborhood in a prestigious address and an idyllic natural setting. Conveniently located in Northwest Austin's most desirable growth corridor, Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek is only twenty miles from downtown Austin and just minutes away from I-35, 45, 1431, Parmer Lane and 183. Homesites in this lush and upscale development are very generous and include many oversized, greenbelt and cul-de-sac lots. The homes range in size from 3,000 to over 4,600 square feet of open, usable space and feature from four to six bedrooms and three to five baths.
All of the homes in Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek are carefully selected and built to ensure owners the utmost in high quality, high luxury living. Starting with stunning architecture and landscaping, these eye-catching homes are crafted to blend effortlessly with the area's beautiful natural scenery. Each home includes spacious rooms with plentiful natural light, and features stunning exteriors with four sides masonry at the first floor, exposed aggregate drives and walk, cedar clad garage doors, and a standard three-car garage. Professional consultation with a designer at our expansive Design Studio comes standard and guarantees each home is personal as well as livable.
Located within the highly regarded Round Rock Independent School District, family members will attend top schools including Patsy Sommer Elementary and Round Rock High School. Retail, dining, entertainment and employment are all nearby and include Dell, Apple, State Farm, the Cedar Park Center and the first-rate Avery Ranch golf course. And for the nature lovers in the family, Oaks at The Ranch at Brushy Creek is just walking distance to the 90-acre Brushy Creek Lake Park with canoe and kayak launch sites, picnic pavilions, fishing piers, sand volleyball courts, a water park, and gorgeous wildlife observation areas perfect for relaxation.
3 Quick Move-ins Available
Priced at $638,049
- Homesite: #4260
602 Raging River RdCedar Park, TX 78613
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Single-Story, 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home with a 3-Car Garage
- Beautiful Kitchen with Upgraded Granite Countertops and Upper Cabinets to the Ceiling
- Master Suite Features a Tray Ceiling and Gorgeous Bay Window
Priced at $656,455
- Homesite: #1454
617 Raging River RdCedar Park, TX 78613
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: September
- Four bedroom, four-and-a-half bath home with a three-car garage
- Upstairs game room, hushed media room and flexible bonus room
- Extended covered patio
Priced at $680,658
- Homesite: #1457
612 Raging River RdCedar Park, TX 78613
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: October
- Luxurious two-story, five bedroom, four full bath, two powder bath home with both a single-car and double-car garage
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized curved prep island
- Upstairs game room with wet bar and hushed media room
Maps & Directions
Round Rock Independent School District
Patsy Sommer Elementary
Elementary School16200 Avery Ranch Blvd.
Austin, TX 78717
Walsh Middle School
Middle School3850 Walsh Ranch Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Round Rock High School
High School201 Deep Wood Drive
Round Rock, TX 78681
Additional Ranch at Brushy Creek - Oaks and Overlook 75's Communities
Overlook 75's at The Ranch at Brushy Creek
Single Family Homes
Starting from $479,990