Miske Meadows Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening Fall 2017
Miske Meadows, a step back in time to the rural serenity of prairie and parklands, is a brand-new neighborhood with excellent proximity to small-town Elk River and just 36 miles from downtown Minneapolis. Just 7.5 miles from Elk River, with its 45 parks covering 1,100 acres, 75 miles of paved walking and bicycling trails, the city’s ice rink, two golf courses, a Farmer’s Market, and historic sites, Miske Meadows is also close to major thoroughfares, including U.S. Hwy 169, just 4.8 miles away. Other major access arteries nearby include U.S. Hwy 10 and I-94. Northstar Commuter Rail Station is just 3.4 miles from Miske Meadows. Children are eligible to attend desirable Independent School District 728 schools, Parker Elementary, Salk Middle, and Elk River Senior High, all within 5.5 miles of the community.
- Neighbors in new Elk River community enjoy rural serenity with convenient access to small, historic towns and to downtown Minneapolis, just 36 miles away
- Elk River features 45 parks covering more than 1,000 acres, along with 75 miles of paved trails
- Abundant nearby amenities include Elk River’s ice rink, two golf courses, a Farmer’s Market, and historic sites
- Excellent access to major thoroughfares and to Elk River’s commuter rail station, with Minneapolis just 36 miles away
- Children are eligible to attend desirable ISD 728 schools, all within a convenient 5.5 miles
Miske Meadows, located in rural Elk River, but just 36 miles from downtown Minneapolis, offers rural serenity enveloped by 45 parks covering 1,100 acres, along with 75 miles of paved trails for walking and bicycling.