Avebury Place Highlights
Coming Soon — Opening Winter 2017-2018
Townhomes from TBD
Avebury Place, a unique collection of carriage townhomes in undiscovered Brooklyn Park, is bookended by thousands of acres of parks and major thoroughfares. Situated between Elm Creek Park Preserve’s 4,900 acres and the 446-acre Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park, the community is just 2.5 miles from the Robert Trent Jones II-designed Edinburgh USA Golf Course, ranked among the country’s best. Brooklyn Park, located on the Mississippi River’s west bank, boasts 67 parks and recreation facilities, including ice arenas and community gardens. Major thoroughfares, including SH 610, U.S. Hwy 169, I-94, and SH 252, surround Avebury Place, just 15 miles from Minneapolis. Children are eligible to attend Osseo Area Schools-ISD 279, with Woodland Elementary, Jackson Middle, and Champlin Park High schools all within three miles.
- Neighborhood is located just 2.5 miles from a Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course, consistently named among nation’s top courses
- Unique collection of carriage townhomes enjoys enviable setting surrounded by thousands of acres of parks
- Brooklyn Park, on the west bank of Mississippi River, boasts 67 parks and recreational facilities, all within easy reach
- Consistenly named among nation’s top golf courses
- Desirable Osseo Area Schools-ISD 279 are within three miles of the townhome community
Avebury Place, located between thousands of acres of parks and just around the corner from a Robert Trent Jones II-designed golf course, enjoys an enviable setting in unique, undiscovered Brooklyn Park, just 15 miles from Minneapolis.