Priced at $324,391
St. Croix Features
- The private owners' retreat includes the Super Shower option in the ensuite bathroom
- The mudroom lockers are included in this unit to keep everything organized and in place
- The kitchen features upgraded cabinets and countertops, tiled backspash and stainless steel appliances
- The popular knockdown ceilings are included in this unit as well as a custom paint color
- The family room features a gas fireplace with mantel and elegant surround
The St. Croix features 1,774 square feet of open living space and includes three bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms, and a two-car garage. This two-story townhome includes a large dining area, galley style kitchen that walks out to the deck, large center island with built-in display shelves, and a light-filled family room. The main level is completed with a powder room and mud room. The upper level is complete with three bedrooms, two full baths, and the convenience of upper level laundry. Double-doors lead you into the luxurious owner’s suite with a private bath with double vanities, oversized walk-in closet, and optional vaulted ceiling. The unfinished lower level offers space for a fourth bedroom, additional full bathroom and a large recreation room.
The exterior of this townhome showcases a lovely curb appeal with a covered entry, vinyl siding, stone accents, concrete stoop and sidewalks, and is available as an end unit or an interior unit. Additionally, as part of CalAtlantic's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program, the St. Croix boasts an impressive HERS score reducing overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.