Starting from $387,990
- Open foyer highlights the beautiful formal dining room and office
- Large family room leads to the breakfast area and kitchen, complete with island and breakfast bar
- Kitchen overlooks the morning room – a perfect play space or homework area
- Upper level has four bedrooms, two baths, and a convenient laundry room
- Luxurious owners' suite has a large garden bath, two walk-in closets, and a sitting area
The Manchester offers homeowners 2,945 square feet, across four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a three car garage. The open foyer of this home highlights the beautiful formal dining room and office, with optional built-in bookshelves. Cozy up to the corner fireplace in the spacious family room, adjacent to the kitchen and breakfast area. The centrally located kitchen includes a center island and breakfast bar, Whirlpoll® Appliances, Moen® Faucets, and Aristokraft® cabinetry. Upstairs, the luxurious owner's suite offers dual walk in closets and large garden bath with double vanities.
Its exterior showcases stone accents (per plan), a concrete sidewalk and stoop, front and rear door lighting, Schlage® Security deadbolt locks, and a beautiful landscaping package. Additionally, as part of CalAtlantic's HouseWorks® Energy Efficiency Program our HERS® (Home Energy Rating System) Index score is 56, reducing the overall costs of utilities for homeowners.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.