Priced at $10,000,000
Linden III B Features
- Private owner's retreat with vaulted ceilings and sparkling LED lights
- Large, tiled walk-in shower in the private owner's bath for relaxing spa-like enjoyment
- Additional dining/living space in the sunny morning room just off the kitchen and family room
- Gourmet kitchen cabinet layout with granite countertops, enlarged center island, gorgeous white cabinets and stainless steel appliances to include a double wall oven and 5-burner gas cooktop
- Walk-out home site with fully sodded yard, lawn irrigation system, front landscaping package and concrete driveway
This is a Linden III that features an open floorplan with an impressive 2 story foyer, formal living room with 11' ceiling, formal dining room, den/office, morning room addition, gourmet kitchen with white cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances to include a double oven & 5 burner gas cooktop, gorgeous wood laminate flooring, cozy family room fireplace, vaulted owner's suite with large, tiled walk-in shower, full en-suite bath in the 4th bedroom, second floor laundry, walk-out home site, sprinkler system, concrete driveway, extended garage, community pool, tot lot and trails through the park preserve to the Rum River!
This home is completed and ready to close! For more information on the Linden III B, please contact Melanie Gustafson at the Rum River Shores Sales Center at 763-307-4944.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
Maps & Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.