Starting from $399,495
- Kitchen and Morning Room are open to the Great Room creating a flow that enhances time spent with family and friends. Flex Room can be a living room, extra office space or a sunroom
- Expansive 2-story Great Room offers the option to add a Bonus Room upstairs for more space to work or play.
- Planning Center is adjacent to the kitchen providing a place to organize the details of a busy house. Extra closets allow for plenty of storage space.
- The Family Foyer provides a place to organize the necessities of busy family life. Add the locker-style Family Organizers and help tame the clutter.
- Basement and 3 car garage provide the space you need for the things you enjoy
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $489,995
- Homesite: #0033
5373 Cottage Grove LaneNoblesville, IN 46062
- MLS: #21479369
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Gourmet kitchen features Quartz Countertops and Gas Appliances
- Full daylight basement with Finished Bonus Room with 9' Ceilings
- Soaring 2 Story Great Room with Corner Direct Vent Fireplace
- Owner's suite features Garden Tub & separate ceramic tile shower
- Relaxing retreat room with glass french doors
- Relaxing sunroom with generous windows
- Family Foyer with Built-In Organizers
- Tray Ceilings in the dining room and Owner's Suite
- Jack and Jill bath
- Oversized Covered Back Patio
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.