Starting from $406,995
- Kitchen and Morning Room are open to the Great Room creating a flow that enhances time spent with family and friends. Flex Room can be a living room, extra office space or a sunroom
- Expansive 2-story Great Room offers the option to add a Bonus Room upstairs for more space to work or play.
- Planning Center is adjacent to the kitchen providing a place to organize the details of a busy house. Extra closets allow for plenty of storage space.
- The Family Foyer provides a place to organize the necessities of busy family life. Add the locker-style Family Organizers and help tame the clutter.
- Basement and 3 car garage provide the space you need for the things you enjoy
The Southill offers 3,434 square of exceptional living space. This plan boasts a dramatic entry with a front and back dual connecting staircase; a grand 2-story great room filled with windows and abundant light and a cozy fireplace, the great room is open to a flex room/sunroom, the breakfast nook and an amazing chef's kitchen with built-in appliances and oversized island. The family foyer off the garage entry tames the clutter as you enter from the 3-car garage and adds a drop zone and a planning center, making it easy to keep everything in your home organized. There is a library and formal dining room to complete the 1st floor. Upstairs, there are 4 bedrooms, each with an on-suite bathrooms and walk-in-closet, and an accessible and spacious laundry room. The owners suite bath showcases dual raised vanities, private water closet, a garden soaking tub and oversized ceramic tiled shower.
The Southill also includes a standard basement which can be finished for additional family living space and storage, and a three car garage. Its exterior showcases a brick front, a custom mailbox, poured concrete driveway, insulated steel garage doors and a beautiful landscape and shrubbery package.
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $475,995
- Homesite: #0214
15121 Lansbury LaneFishers, IN 46037
- MLS: #21501608
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: December
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.