Starting from $261,995
- Open and spacious great room and kitchen with raised ceiling
- The family foyer with optional built-in family organizers
- Large kitchen with island add an optional gourmet kitchen to include double ovens
- Walk-In Closets in all bedrooms
- Optional second floor bonus room with additional full bath
Experience a dollhouse view, photo floorplan, and an immersive walk-through.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $319,995
- Homesite: #0251
15663 Myland DriveNoblesville, IN 46062
- MLS: #21497184
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Gourmet kitchen features Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Gas Appliances
- Second floor bonus room with additional full bath
- 10' Raised ceiling in great room and kitchen
- Owner's suite with luxury ceramic tile shower Tray Ceiling and Generous Walk-in Closet
- Direct Vent Fireplace on main wall
- 4' dining room extension
- Family Built-In Organizers
- Finished storage area under the stairs
- 4' Extension to the side garage
- Extended covered patio
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.