Starting from $319,990
Payton II Highlights
- Vaulted Master Bedroom and Open Living Space
- Valet, Butler's Pantry and Gameroom
- Optional Chef's Kitchen, Extended Breakfast Nook, 3rd Bathroom, 3 Car Garage and Media Room
- Covered Outdoor Living Space with Optional Extension
Offering 2,747 square feet throughout four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage, the Payton II offers an elegant formal dining room with front view awaiting those special occasions. This open floorplan features a granite serving bar that opens to the family room and nook. Unwind after a long day in a luxurious garden bathtub in the master suite. Join the family upstairs in the oversized gameroom for a night of fun filled activities! Homeowners that value time outside can enjoy covered front and rear porches.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $339,895
- Homesite: #7402
18119 Nisbet CrossingRichmond, TX 77407
- MLS: #38139854
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: December
- Island Kitchen features Countertop Upgrades
- Formal Dining off Foyer
- Bay Window at Master Suite
- Upstairs Game Room
- Rear Extended Covered Outdoor Living
- Full Yard Sprinkler System
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.