Sterling at Terramor Highlights
A new age-exclusive (55+) neighborhood of single-story homes located in the master-planned community of Terramor is surrounded by incredible expansive views of the idyllic scenic beauty in a prime location within Riverside County. Rich amenities including a resort-inspired recreation center and miles of walking trails and paseos will offer unique distinction and appeal for 55+ homebuyers.
- New age-exclusive (55+) gated community with resort-style amenities
- Incredible expansive views of the idyllic scenic beauty in a prime location within Riverside county
- The Terrace Club is an impressive, six-acre recreational area with a 20,000-square-foot clubhouse exclusively for 55+ residents
- Luxurious amenities include a resort-style pool with surrounding cabanas, indoor pool, fitness center, tennis courts, bocce ball and pickle ball courts.
- Residents will enjoy the convenient location with easy access to the 15 freeway
Set in the beautiful and sophisticated master-planned community of Terramor, Sterling is located along the hillsides of the Temescal Valley just south of Corona, California. This Mediterranean village atmosphere boasts a picturesque setting with scenes of natural beauty in all directions. The community offers immediate freeway access to all of Riverside County and is central to surrounding Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego and San Bernardino counties. Major shopping, dining, golf and entertainment are nearby.
A resort-inspired experience has been designed especially for today’s active adults. The Terrace Club is an impressive, six-acre recreational area with a 20,000-square-foot clubhouse exclusively for 55+ residents. The luxurious amenities include a resort-style pool with surrounding cabanas, indoor pool, fitness center, tennis courts, bocce ball and pickleball courts. In addition, over 5 miles of trails and paseos will invite residents to take a stroll and enjoy fresh air, sunshine and quality time together.
Sterling is a collection of 105 single-family, open concept ranch-style homes designed to bring in natural light to enhance the breathtaking views. These impressive floor plans showcase four spacious and inviting floor plans ranging from 2,206 to 2,483 square feet. Each residence has three bedrooms, two-and-one half to three baths, den and California Room ideal for indoor-outdoor living. With an emphasis on single-level living, plan 2 also offers a versatile, second-story bonus room with covered deck. Exquisite European-inspired style architecture include elevations featuring Spanish, European Cottage and Andalusian.