Starting from $684,900
- Foyer Leads to Separate Formal Dining Room and Study
- Kitchen Features Chef’s Island, Breakfast Nook and View to Family Room with Fireplace
- Bedroom and Bath on Main
- Spacious Secondary Bedrooms
- Master Suite with Double Trey Ceiling and His and Hers Closets and Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and Separate Shower and Garden Tub
The Carlyle is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 5 Baths. The Foyer Leads to the Separate Formal Dining Room and Study. The Two-Story Foyer Offers a Fireplace and Views to the Kitchen. The Kitchen Features a Center Island and a Breakfast Nook. A Full Bedroom and Full Bath is Offered on the Main Level. The Main Level Also Features a Covered Porch and Guest Entrance. The Second Floor Features 3 Secondary Bedrooms and a Spacious Master Retreat. The Master Retreat Offers a Double Trey Ceiling and a Large Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and a His and Hers Closet.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $731,357
- Homesite: #065A
5170 Briarstone Ridge WayRoswell, GA 30022
- MLS: #5924770
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: January
- Morning room
- White cabinets in Kitchen
- Two-story family room with stacked stone fireplace
- Stained stairs and framed mirrors in all baths
- Sprinkler system
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.