Starting from $704,900
- Open Two-Story Family Room
- Gourmet Kitchen with Center Island and Breakfast Nook
- Guest Bedroom with Full Bath on Main Level
- Master Suite with Sitting Room, Oversized Walk-In Closet, His and Hers Vanities and Garden Tub
- Two Additional Bedrooms with Jack-n-Jill Bath
The Avery is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 4 Baths. Foyer Leads to Separate Formal Living and Dining Room Area’s. Fabulous Two-Story Family Room on Main Offers Views to the Large Kitchen. The Kitchen Features a Chef’s Island and Breakfast Area. A Full Bedroom and Bath Offered on the Main Level. The Second Floor Features Spacious Secondary Bedrooms, a Library and a Beautiful Master Bedroom. The Master Bedroom Offers a Double Trey Ceiling, Sitting Area, Large Master Bath and His and Hers Closets. Optional Keeping Room, Game Room or Master Bedroom Fireplace are Offered.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $746,510
- Homesite: #066A
5160 Briarstone Ridge WayRoswell, GA 30022
- MLS: #5924821
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: January
- Two-story slab home
- The family room offers a two-story 3-tier stacked stone fireplace and built-ins
- The kitchen features 42" cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Upgraded granite countertops and framed mirror in the owner's bath
- Upgraded quartz countertops in bath 2, 3 and the laundry room
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.