Starting from $455,900
McRae II Highlights
- Two-Story Home with Foyer that Leads to Separate Formal Dining and Flex Room
- Two-Story Family Room with Corner Fireplace
- Full Bedroom and Bath on Main Level
- Kitchen Offers Breakfast Nook and View into Family Room
- Master Suite Features Double Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath
The McRae II is a Two-Story Home Featuring 5 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The Inviting Foyer Leads to a Separate Formal Dining and Flex Room. The Two-Story Family Room Offers a Beautiful Corner Fireplace. A Full Bedroom and Bath on Main Level is Featured in this Home. The Spacious Kitchen Offers a Breakfast Nook and a View into the Family Room. The Master Suite Features a Double Trey Ceiling and a Large Master Bath.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $498,758
- Homesite: #017A
3060 Annapolis WayCumming, GA 30041
- MLS: #5892755
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Slab Home
- Covered Porch
- The Family Room offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet Lighting, Quartz Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including a Coat Valet, Wrought Iron Railing and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.