Starting from $459,900
- Two-Story Home with a Covered Porch
- Two-Story Foyer Opens to a Formal Dining Room
- The Kitchen Offers a Large Island with a Curved Design, a Breakfast Nook and Views to the Great Room with a Fireplace
- The Owner’s Suite is on the First Floor with a Double Trey Ceiling, a Large Owner’s Bath and a Walk-In Closet
- Spacious Secondary Bedrooms and a Loft Offered on the Second Floor
The Easton is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths and a Covered Porch. The Two-Story Foyer Opens to a Formal Dining Room. The Kitchen Offers a Large Island with a Curved Design, a Breakfast Nook and Views to the Great Room with a Fireplace. The Owner’s Suite is on the First Floor with a Double Trey Ceiling, a Large Owner’s Bath and a Walk-In Closet. Spacious Secondary Bedrooms and a Loft Offered on the Second Floor.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $493,849
- Homesite: #032A
3080 Southwick DriveCumming, GA 30041
- MLS: #5808248
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Slab Home with the Owners Suite on the Main
- This Home Offers a Coffered Ceiling in the Dining/Flex Room
- Coat Valet
- The Kitchen Features 42" Cabinets, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including Quartz Countertops in All Baths, Framed Mirrors in All Baths and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.