Starting from $420,900
- Foyer Leads to Flex Space
- Spacious Kitchen with Chef’s Island and Breakfast Nook
- Bedroom on Main and Large Family Room
- Master Suite with Trey Ceiling and Master Bath with His and Hers Vanities and Separate Tub and Shower
The Lakehurst is a Two-Story Home Featuring 4 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. The Foyer Leads to Flex Space and the Family Room with a Fireplace. The Spacious Kitchen Offers a Chefs Island and Breakfast Nook. A Full Bedroom and Full Bath are Featured on the Main Level. The Second Floor Offers a Loft and Large Secondary Bedrooms. The Master Suite Features a Trey Ceiling and Large Master Bath. The Master Bath Offers a His and Hers Vanity and a Separate Tub and Shower.
Interactive Floor Plan
Preview this home to see the interior and exterior options available along with suggested furniture layouts.
1 Quick Move-in Available
Priced at $488,573
- Homesite: #037A
3140 Southwick DriveCumming, GA 30041
- MLS: #5897897
- Sq Ft:
Estimated Move-in: Ready Now
- Two-Story Basement Home with a Covered Front Porch
- Guest Bedroom with Full Bathroom on the Main Level
- Open Family Room Offers a Low Rise Stacked Stone Fireplace
- Island Kitchen Featuring Rich Espresso 42" Cabinets, Under Cabinet and Island Pendant Lighting, Granite Countertops, and Built-in Stainless Steel Appliances
- Upgrades Throughout Including Frameless Master Shower Door, Framed Mirrors in All Baths, Quartz Countertops in All Baths and Much More
Maps & Driving Directions
HERS® Home Energy Rating System
What is a HERS Index?
The HERS Index is a scoring system established by the Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) in which a home built to the specifications of the HERS Reference Home (based on the 2006 International Energy Conservation Code) scores a HERS Index of approximately 100, while a net zero energy home scores a HERS Index of 0. The lower the HERS Index, the more efficient the home, which means you will save on your monthly energy bills.